With expanding services being offered in our Line Operations and Maintenance departments, we are looking for personnel and mechanics to join our customer-focused team. If you are a qualified candidate interested in working for LE Aviation, please submit our online Employment Application Form.
- competitive compensation
- opportunities for professional skill development and training
- within an hour's drive to 6 world-class ski resorts
- modern facility and fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- we like to have fun!
We are Currently hiring full-time, experienced A&P mechanics
- modern facility and in-house parts department
- Monday-Friday work week
- range of general aviation aircraft including piston, turboprop and turbine
- Cessna Service Center, American Bonanza Society Center of Excellence, and Cirrus Customer Center
We are Currently hiring part-time line personnel
- experience not required but a genuine enthusiasm for high-quality customer service essential
- aviation knowledge and experience a plus
- must enjoy being outdoors and working as part of a high-energy service team